Course Eligibility: Open to all
Duration: 182 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 60 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional Microblading Technicians.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related to beauty salons.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the Microblading Technicians.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing beautician cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of Microblading.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in Microblading.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction
2. Health and Safety
3. Salon Reception Duties
4. Promoting Additional products and services
5. Professional Ethics & Communication skills
6. Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology related to Microblading
7. Cells & Tissues
8. Integumentory System
9. Dermatology (Skin types, skin coonditions, skin disease & disorders)
10. Wound Healing Process
11. Structure and function of the endocrine system and its effect on skin conditions which may affect the client
receiving microblading treatment
12. Structure and function of circulatory system
13. Structure and function of the lymphatic system
14. Structure and function of nerves of the face.
15. Common pathologies associated with the systems
16. Provide Eyebrow Shaping Services using techniques such as threading, tweezing, epilators & waxing
17. Provide Microblading Service
Career Progression Pathways:
• Microblading Technician
• Skin clinics
• Working in Cruise lines or wellness centers or day spa