Course Eligibility: Open to all
Duration: 2 year full day course. 6 hours every day (Monday to Saturday)
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
PN. Candidate will appear for exam after the completion of each level in all the Diplomas.
Overview of our course syllabus
• Diploma in Beauty Therapy
• Diploma in SPA Therapy
• Diploma in Nail Technology
• Diploma in Hair Dressing and Barbering
• Diploma in Makeup Artistry
• Diploma in Salon and SPA Management
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career in the Beauty Industry.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related to beauty salons and spa.
• To enhance the economic opportunities.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing beauty cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of all beauty and spa services.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in all beauty and spa services.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
• To groom candidates in multiple capacities such as beautician, nail technician, spa therapist, hair dresser and makeup artist.
• To provide a pathway to work as a salon manager in any type of personal services business including hairdressing or beauty salons, barber shops and spas.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Beauty Therapist
• Hair Dresser
• Makeup Artist
• SPA Therapist
• Nail Technician
• Beauty Salons
• Skin clinics
• Salon Manage
• Working in Cruise lines or wellness centers or day spa
• Set up your own salon
• Instructor in a Cosmetology school