Course Eligibility: Open to all
Duration: 1 year full day course. 6 hours every day (Monday to Saturday) PN. Candidate will appear for exam after the completion of each level
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our course syllabus
• Beauty Therapy Level 1 & 2
• SPA Therapy Level 1 & 2
• Nail Technology Level 1 & 2
• Hair Dressing and Barbering Level 1 & 2
• Makeup Artistry Level 1 & 2
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career in the Beauty Industry.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related to beauty salons and spa.
• To enhance the economic opportunities.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing beauty cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of all beauty and spa services.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in all beauty and spa services.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
• To groom candidates in multiple capacities such as beautician, nail technician, spa therapist, hair dresser and makeup artist.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Beauty Therapist
• Hair Dresser
• Makeup Artist
• SPA Therapist
• Nail Technician
• Beauty Salons
• Skin clinics
• Working in Cruise lines or wellness centers or day spa
• Set up your own salon