Course Code: TIAS-HDBL2
Will suit you if you have some experience in the Hairdressing and Barbering industry. You want to be a Junior Stylist.
Course Eligibility: For Fresher’s Level 1 is mandatory. For professionals a skill test result will be considered
Duration: 235 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 78 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction
2. Health & Safety
3. Fulfil Salon Reception Duties
4. Promote additional products & services to clients
5. Trichology: (Composition, Hair Structure, Hair Root, Hair Shaft, Hair growth cycle, Hair shape, Hair growth
pattern, Hair analysis, Types of hair, Hair Terminology & Ph. Scale, Hair conditions disorders and diseases)
6. Provide consultation services for African type hair
7. Design and Create Styles using plaiting techniques
8. Maintain and Repair Locks
9. Hair Color: (Color theory, Highlights, Global+Highlights)
10. Women’s Hair Cuts: (1. 'V' Section Hair Cut, 2. Diamond Hair Cut, 3. Star Hair Cut, 4. Diamond Hair Cut &
5. Round Layers)
11. Men's Hair Cut: (use of clippers, types of haircuts, blending techniques, tapering techniques, graduating
techniques, fading techniques, level and uniform cut, hairline shaping, beard hair shaping)
12. Hair SPA
13. Indian Head Massage
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional Hair Dresser.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related to Hair salons.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the Hair graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of cosmetics and their effect on the skin.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in Hair Technology.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Junior Hair Dresser
• Senior Hair Designer
• Cruise Lines
• Cosmetic Brand Trainer
• Corporate / National / Regional Trainer
• Fashion and Media Hair Designer