Course Code: TIAS-HDBL3
Level 3 is ideal if you already have a Hairdressing or Barbering qualification and want to become a Senior Stylist & a Hair Designer
Course Eligibility: For Fresher’s Level 1 & 2 is mandatory. For professionals a skill test result will be considered
Duration: 112 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 78 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction
2. Health & Safety
3. Trichology: (Composition, Hair Structure, Hair Root, Hair Shaft, Hair growth cycle, Hair shape, Hair growth pattern, Hair analysis, Types of hair, Hair Terminology & Ph. Scale, Hair conditions disorders and diseases)
4. Contribute to the Financial effectiveness of the business
5. Salon Management
6. Hair Extension
7. Hair Color: (Baleyage, Ombre & Creative Highlights)
8. Relax African type hair
10. Keratin Treatment
11. Hair Cuts (1. One Length Classic Bob, 2. Layered Bob, 3. Graduated Bob, 4. Gent's Clipper over Comb,
5. Hair Tattoo & 6. Beard Crafting)
12. Hair Do's: (1. Waterfall Braid, 2. Garden Braid, 3. Twist + Whirl, 4. Bouffant, 5. Tiffany, 6. Coil, 7. Bridal Hair Styles, 8. Barrel Curls, 9. Sculpt Bun, 10. Textured Bun, 11. Flared Bun, 12. & Advanced Creative Hair Styling)
13. Wig Services
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional Hair Dresser.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related to Hair salons.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the Hair graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of cosmetics and their effect on the skin.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in Hair Technology.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Junior Hair Dresser
• Senior Hair Designer
• Cruise Lines
• Cosmetic Brand Trainer
• Corporate / National / Regional Trainer
• Fashion and Media Hair Designer