Course Code: TIAS-MUA2
To provide candidates with the required knowledge and information to enable them to be effectively employed as competent and confident make-up artists in the field of media make-up. The course is comprehensive and designed specifically for media make-up.
Course Eligibility: For Fresher’s Level 1 is mandatory. For professionals a skill test result will be considered
Duration: 335 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 112 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction
2. Health & Safety
3. Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
6. Integumentary system (skin, nail, hair, glands, nerves, circulatory vessels)
7. Skeletal System
8. Facial Muscles
9. The Blood
10. Lymphatic system
11. Ph. scale
12. Dermatology (Skin types, skin conditions, skin disease & disorders)
13. Facial Analysis for Makeup: Eye shapes and Face Shapes
14. Body Types
15. Cosmetic Chemistry
16. Advance Light & Color theory
17. The creation and presentation of a look book and an industry portfolio
18. Fashion and Photography Makeup- ( High fashion, Commercial / Portfolio Makeup, Black and White Makeup, Editorial, Catwalk, Fashion shows, Photographic , Tv & Film , High definition make-up)
19. Hair Styling For Fashion Photographic Makeup
20. Historical Hair and Makeup
21. Camouflage Makeup
22. Specialist Bridal Hair and Makeup
23. Air Brush Make up & Body Art
24. Avant-garde hair and make-up
25. Media make-up blogging
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional Makeup Artists.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related Makeup Artistry.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the Makeup graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of cosmetics and their effect on the skin.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in Makeup Artistry.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Makeup Artist
• Theatre make-up artist
• Film make-up artist
• TV make-up artist
• Make-up designer
• Product developer