Course Code: TIAS-MUAL3
This program is designed to teach students the process of realistic prosthetic makeup application from start to finish, which is considered an essential skill for makeup artists in the field of film and television.
Course Eligibility: For Fresher’s Level 1 & 2 is mandatory. For professionals a skill test result will be considered
Duration: 390 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 130 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction
2. Health & Safety
3. Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
6. Integumentary system (skin, nail, hair, glands, nerves, circulatory vessels)
7. Skeletal System
8. Muscular System
9. The Cardiovascular System
10. Lymphatic system
11. The Nervous System
12. The digestive system
13. Respiratory system
14. Urinary system
15. Reproductive system
16. Endocrine system
17. Ph. scale
18. Dermatology (Skin types, skin conditions, skin disease & disorders)
19. Facial Analysis for Makeup: Eye shapes and Face Shapes
20. Body Types, figure faults
21. Prosthetics and Special Effect Makeup
22. Create, cast small prosthetic pieces and bald caps
23. Special effects make-up
24. Create, dress and fit facial postiche
25. Costume design and prop making
26. Semi-Permanent Makeup / Micropigmentation
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional Makeup Artists.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related Makeup Artistry.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the Makeup graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of cosmetics and their effect on the skin.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in Makeup Artistry.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Makeup Artist
• Theatre make-up artist
• Film make-up artist
• TV make-up artist
• Make-up designer
• Product developer