Course Code: TIAS-NTL1
This level is designed to make you competent to work in fast paced commercial salons.
Course Eligibility: Open to all
Duration: 145 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 48 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction to the course
2. Health & Safety
3. Fulfill Salon Reception duties
4. Promote additional sales & services
5. Develop & Maintain effectiveness at work
6. Introduction to Nail technology, history and career opportunities
7. Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
10. Integumentary system
11. Ph. scale
12. Skeletal system
13. Muscular system
15. Lymphatic system
16. Nail Structure
17. Nail types
18. Nail growth
19. Massage theory
20. Nail disease & disorders
21. Basic Manicure
22. Advance Manicure treatments
23. Basic Pedicure
24. Advance Pedicure treatments
25. Provide Light cured gel polish
26. Basic Nail Art
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional Nail Technicians.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces;
related to nail salons.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the Nail graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of cosmetics and
their effect on the skin.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in Nail Technology.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Nail Technician
• Senior Nail Technician
• Cruise Lines
• Cosmetic Brand Trainer
• Corporate / National / Regional Trainer