Course Code: TIAS-NTL2
This course enables you to work on advanced Nail treatments. This is the gateway to senior Nail Technician role.
Course Eligibility: For Fresher’s Level 1 is mandatory. For professionals a skill test result will be considered
Duration: 255 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 85 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction to the course
2. Health & Safety
3. Develop & Maintain effectiveness at work
4. Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
7. Integumentary system
8. Ph. scale
9. Skeletal system
10. Muscular system
12. Lymphatic system
13. Nail Structure
14. Nail types
15. Nail growth
16. Nail disease & disorders
17. Introduction to Nail Extensions
18. Pre-formed Nails
19. Nail Wraps
20. Fiber glass
21. Sculptured Acrylic Nails
22. Gel Nail extensions
23. Repairing and Strengthening of Natural Nail
24. Aftercare advice for Artificial Nail
25. Removing Artificial Nails
26. Refilling & Rebalancing
27. Advance Nail Art
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional Nail Technicians.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces;
related to nail salons.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the Nail graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of cosmetics and
their effect on the skin.
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in Nail Technology.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Nail Technician
• Senior Nail Technician
• Cruise Lines
• Cosmetic Brand Trainer
• Corporate / National / Regional Trainer