Course Code: TIAS-SPTL1
This level is designed to make you competent to work in fast paced commercial SPA.
Course Eligibility: - Open to all
Duration: 156 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 52 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction
2. Health & Safety
3. Fulfill Salon Reception duties
4. Promote additional products & services
5. Effectiveness at work
6. Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
9. Integumentary system
10. Skeletal system
11. Muscular system
12. Circulatory system (blood & lymph)
13. The nervous system
14. Reproductive system
15. Endocrine system
16. Diet & Nutrition
17. Body Assessment
18. Introduction to SPA
19. Body Wraps & Scrubs
21. Client handling
22. Room & Bed Setting
23. Massage Theory
25. Deep Tissue
26. Indian Head Massage
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional SPA therapist.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related to SPA & wellness centers.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the SPA graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing SPA cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of therapies and their effect on the skin, body and mind
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in SPA Therapy.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Can join as Masseur / SPA therapist
• Senior SPA Therapist
• Working in Cruise lines or wellness centers or day spa
• SPA Supervisor
• SPA Manager
• SPA Trainer