Course Code: TIAS-SPTL2
This level is designed to make you competent to work as a Senior SPA therapist and will give you an edge to handle operations of SPA
Course Eligibility: For Fresher’s Level 1 is mandatory. For professionals a skill test result will be considered
Duration: 195 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 65 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction
2. Health & Safety
3. Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
4. Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
7. Integumentary system
8. Skeletal system
9. Muscular system
10. Circulatory system (blood & lymph)
11. The nervous system
12. Reproductive system
13. Endocrine system
14. Heat therapy
16. Assist with SPA Operations
18. Javanese Lulur
19. Balinese Massage
20. Thai Massage
21. Foot Reflexology
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional SPA therapist.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related to SPA & wellness centers.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the SPA graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing SPA cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of therapies and their effect on the skin, body and mind
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in SPA Therapy.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Can join as Masseur / SPA therapist
• Senior SPA Therapist
• Working in Cruise lines or wellness centers or day spa
• SPA Supervisor
• SPA Manager
• SPA Trainer