Course Code: TIAS-SPTL3
This level is designed to help you gain expertise in the advance SPA treatments. These signature treatments are sure to double your revenue and help you have an upper edge on all other SPA therapist’s
Course Eligibility: For Fresher’s Level 1 & 2 is mandatory. For professionals a skill test result will be considered
Duration: 234 hours (Includes both theory and practical hours) 6 Days a week Monday to Saturday, 3 Hours per day. 78 days
Examination: Theory Subjective and Objective: 100 marks. Practicals 100 Marks (Candidate should be able to successfully demonstrate all beauty treatments)
Overview of our Course Syllabus
1. Orientation & Induction
2. Health & Safety
3. Contribute to the Financial effectiveness of the business
4. Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
7. Integumentary system
8. Skeletal system
9. Muscular system
10. Circulatory system (blood & lymph)
11. The nervous system
12. Reproductive system
13. Endocrine system
14. Principles & Practice of Complementary therapies
15. Manual Lymphatic Drainage
16. Stone therapy
17. Lava Shell Massage
18. Bamboo Massage
19. Potli Massage
20. Sports Massage
21. Hopi Ear Candling
22. Bellabaci Cupping Massage
Following are the main objectives of the training program:
• To provide quality training to those seeking a career as professional SPA therapist.
• To introduce the culture of safe, clean, healthy and pleasant environment at training centers and workplaces; related to SPA & wellness centers.
• To enhance the economic opportunities for the SPA graduates.
• To provide improved services to the ever increasing SPA cliental.
• To develop understanding of the basic principles, properties and application of various types of therapies and their effect on the skin, body and mind
• To impart working knowledge of handling and care of the equipment’s and implements used in SPA Therapy.
• To impart basic knowledge of profession ethics and attitude.
Career Progression Pathways:
• Can join as Masseur / SPA therapist
• Senior SPA Therapist
• Working in Cruise lines or wellness centers or day spa
• SPA Supervisor
• SPA Manager
• SPA Trainer